Heal your belly, transform your being
The Wild Woman Self-Care Series is the motherlode of treatment for women who struggle with issues relating to her uterus and reproductive system. It is also an important series for women who want to prepare consciously, for pregnancy, and for those who want to maintain improved uterine health. The main focus of this series is to correct the positioning of your uterus -- your "girl"!--using Maya Abdominal Massage. We add other supportive therapies ... and then I teach you everything I know about taking care of your reproductive health, your personal well being, and being your own advocate. I believe wholeheartedly in empowering women to care for themselves. Knowledge is power, baby!
“Maya Abdominal Massage is an external treatment that blends deep tissue and other massage techniques, focusing on the connections of muscles, tendons, ligaments, and organs in your abdomen and pelvis.”
I designed the Wild Woman Self-Care Series not only to heal your belly through Maya Abdominal Massage and supportive therapies, but to transform your being. A short list of symptoms and conditions this work can treat includes:
- Preparing for pregnancy, or difficulty conceiving
- Painful periods, PMS, depression
- Abnormal uterine bleeding including late, early, or irregular bleeding
- Dark, thick blood at beginning or end of your period
- Headaches/Migraines/dizziness with menstruation
- Painful ovulation/failure to ovulate regularly
- Varicose veins in legs and hemorrhoids
- Low back ache
- Endometriosis, endometritis, uterine polyps, and fibroids
let's transform your cycle, too
I've been where you are, wondering what the heck was going on with my body. I had painful menstrual cycles, PMS, and all sorts of other complaints that I'd been told were "normal" for girls and women. I also received a lot of misinformation and lax care from Western healthcare providers who didn't understand the connection between the symptoms and the source of the pain.
Years into my suffering, I discovered Maya Abdominal Massage. I learned that my suffering wasn't "just how it was." My symptoms were caused because my uterus was out of alignment! Once it was correctly positioned, my symptoms eased, and then disappeared. Sweet relief! I learned how to use supportive therapies and how to take care of myself. That's what I want for you too.
Who's the series for?
If you are a woman who wants to take charge of your reproductive cycle health, to truly understand how to heal your body, to learn how to listen to your body's messages, to be your own best health advocate, then The Wild Woman Self-Care Series is designed for exactly for you.
- You want relief from painful periods
- You want to prepare your body for pregnancy
- You are recovering from the effects of childbirth (abdominal pain, weakness in their core, pelvic floor issues, incontinence, etc)
- You want to experience perimenopause and menopause with more ease
- You want to maintain proper uterine position and to learn self care
Anything on this list sound like you? I thought so.
What you'll gain
- A tangible understanding of how your cycle functions
- An understanding of where your uterus is located
- Safe treatment to return your uterus to its proper position so that it maintains its placement
- Education on how to do your own self-care massage session
- Additional sources of support (tinctures, oils, castor oil packs, other treatment protocols as needed)
- An understanding of how the body, mind, and emotions work together and impact each other
- Monthly workshops (by phone) to address any questions and to provide education and support
- An opportunity for you to become your own best advocate for your own reproductive health
If you're looking for a less-intensive program, check out my Targeted Program: The Uterus.
Or, try a few individual Maya Abdominal Massage sessions to experience this healing therapy without a program.
New Client Strategy Session
- A complimentary call to discuss your needs and how I can help you
Maya Abdominal Massage
- 1 initial 120-minute Maya Abdominal Massage session with an "intake" consultation
- 4 follow-up 90-minute Maya Abdominal Massage sessions with consultation to assess your progress and answer questions
- 1 follow-up 120-minute Maya Abdominal Massage session with self-care massage instruction
Monthly Self-Care Workshop
- 6 monthly, 90-minute self-care workshop sessions for support, teaching, information and resources.
- 120-minute session
- 60-minute session
- At each massage session as plants are available
Unlimited Self-Care Kit
- Castor oil packs
- Rosita's Female Tonic and other tinctures
- Essential oil blends related to your needs
Let's set up a telephone consultation so I can learn more about you and help you decide if the Wild Woman Empowerment Series is for you.